Alexandra K 1.9 Shopper Caramello Braid is the ultimate shopper/work/uni bag. Crafted from high-quality and environmentally-friendly Italian Braid vegan leather and Freedom-Leather, this stunner is a comfortable everyday maxi bag! Alexandra K 1.9 Shopper Caramello Braid fits it all and finishes with a cotton drawstring lining and closure to keep your valuables secure! The features are minimal but super practical in a bag where you’re lugging laptops, files, books or small grocery items. A huge interior with one zippered pocket to keep your smalls in one easy location. Exterior material is timeless and goes-with-virtually-anything Caramel and a Beige interior. The bag is 80% Caramello Braid and 20% Freedom-Leather (trimming, handles and drawstring)
Available only with Gold hardware
Italian Braid Vegan Leather is exceptionally strong and naturally UV resistant. The production of this fabric is non-toxic and ecological to the environment
Freedom-Leather uses a proprietary formula that is 100% Silicone, a unique, non plastic, non-petroleum based material admired for its sustainability qualities – in its raw form it is one of the most common elements found in nature, quartz sand! Not only is it less intrusive on the environment, but the production of it is less taxing on natural resources. It requires less water, raw material, and electricity to produce compared to PU and PVC. And unlike PVC, no chlorine or other solvents are used in the process meaning the end product will not leak VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) throughout its life. Ew! At the end of its life, Freedom-Leather is fully recyclable
- Highly Durable & Abrasion Resistant – the Freedom-Leather Fabric has passed 100,000+ Wyzenbeek double rubs, over 130,000 Martindale rubs, and 3000+ Taber rub tests
- Stain Resistant – easy clean for wine, coffee, denim dye, lipstick, ink and much more
- Extreme Temperature Endurance with no cracking – resistant from -40°C (-40 Fahrenheit) to 70°C (158 Fahrenheit)
- High Humidity and Humidity Aging Resistance – passed “Jungle experiment”, 70 days in 95% humidity and 70°C (158 Fahrenheit).
- Resistance to Salt Water (salt spray test): Acid, 1000 hours test with no change
- Resistance to Light Aging: UV Stability light resistance
- Environmentally friendly
- This baby is going to last!
Dimensions w 62cm (Top) / W 38cm (Bottom) x H 29cm (without handles – 52cm with handles)
Alexandra K has a passion for creating vegan and cruelty-free high fashion. Manufactured in their local workshop in Poland, every bag is handmade by a traditional leather craftsman from beginning to end using old school sewing techniques. Uncompromising on materials, Alexandra K selects fabrics for their quality, sustainability and innovation, and uses only high-quality hardware and non-toxic, plant based glues. Simple, elegant and functional, with discriminating attention to detail and quality construction, 2 years warranty and each bag branded with its own serial number, Alexandra K shows that ethical and sustainable high-end fashion is the future