Alexandra K 0.9 Mini Bag Burgundy Freedom Leather is a chic, mini city bag that can be toted in hand, worn short or long over shoulder, or cross body. The definition of high-fashion, this bag is crafted from Freedom-Leather which is a sustainable and ultra-durable fabric that demonstrates vegan and cruelty-free fashion can easily be superior to “traditionally” used animal materials. External colour is Burgundy with a Light Grey suede-like interior made from recycled polyester. The detachable top handle is 4cm wide which is both aesthetically appealing and comfortable to wear. The removable cross body strap is a heavy duty gold chain. The roomy interior features a zippered pocket and one slip pocket. Luxe in every way! Each bag is unique with its own serial number engraved on its plaque, Alexandra K’s badge of honour. Alexandra K 0.9 Mini Bag Burgundy Freedom Leather comes with 2 year warranty, certification credentials and branded dust bag. An exquisite addition to your wardrobe
Freedom-Leather uses a proprietary formula that is 100% Silicone, a unique, non plastic, non-petroleum based material admired for its sustainability qualities – in its raw form it is one of the most common elements found in nature, quartz sand! Not only is it less intrusive on the environment, but the production of it is less taxing on natural resources. It requires less water, raw material, and electricity to produce compared to PU and PVC. And unlike PVC, no chlorine or other solvents are used in the process meaning the end product will not leak VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) throughout its life. Ew! At the end of its life, Freedom-Leather is fully recyclable
- Highly Durable & Abrasion Resistant – the Freedom-Leather Fabric has passed 100,000+ Wyzenbeek double rubs, over 130,000 Martindale rubs, and 3000+ Taber rub tests
- Stain Resistant – easy clean for wine, coffee, denim dye, lipstick, ink and much more
- Extreme Temperature Endurance with no cracking – resistant from -40°C (-40 Fahrenheit) to 70°C (158 Fahrenheit)
- High Humidity and Humidity Aging Resistance – passed “Jungle experiment”, 70 days in 95% humidity and 70°C (158 Fahrenheit).
- Resistance to Salt Water (salt spray test): Acid, 1000 hours test with no change
- Resistance to Light Aging: UV Stability light resistance
- Environmentally friendly
- This baby is going to last!
Dimensions W 25cm x H 20cm (without handles – 35cm with handles) x D 7.5cm
Removable Gold Chain 95cm
Detachable Top Handle 50cm
Alexandra K has a passion for creating vegan and cruelty-free high fashion. Manufactured in their local workshop in Poland, every bag is handmade by a traditional leather craftsman from beginning to end using old school sewing techniques. Uncompromising on materials, Alexandra K selects fabrics for their quality, sustainability and innovation, and uses only high-quality hardware and non-toxic, plant based glues. Simple, elegant and functional, with discriminating attention to detail and quality construction, 2 years warranty and each bag branded with its own serial number, Alexandra K shows that ethical and sustainable high-end fashion is the future