1.6 Mini Tote Burgundy Freedom Leather by Alexandra K is inspired by the number one seller and big sister, 1.6 Maxi Tote. This mini version is a sweet and polished geo-shaped bag, expertly hand crafted from high-quality Freedom Leather (read below for further information) with a subtle pebble grain finish and a suede-like Black interior made from recycled polyester. The interior boasts 3 roomy compartments, one soft phone pocket, a slip pocket and padlock on a strap. Carry as a top handle or cross body/over the shoulder with the optional, adjustable shoulder strap. Each bag is unique with its own serial number engraved on its plaque, Alexandra K’s badge of honour. 1.6 Mini Tote Burgundy Freedom Leather by Alexandra K comes with 2 year warranty, certification credentials and branded dust bag. An exquisite addition to your wardrobe
Available with Gold hardware or Silver hardware. Select colour option in the dropdown field
Also available in Midnight Black Peace Suede and Black Apple Leather
Freedom-Leather uses a proprietary formula that is 100% Silicone, a unique, non plastic, non-petroleum based material admired for its sustainability qualities – in its raw form it is one of the most common elements found in nature, quartz sand! Not only is it less intrusive on the environment, but the production of it is less taxing on natural resources. It requires less water, raw material, and electricity to produce compared to PU and PVC. And unlike PVC, no chlorine or other solvents are used in the process meaning the end product will not leak VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) throughout its life. Ew! At the end of its life, Freedom-Leather is fully recyclable
- Highly Durable & Abrasion Resistant – the Freedom-Leather Fabric has passed 100,000+ Wyzenbeek double rubs, over 130,000 Martindale rubs, and 3000+ Taber rub tests
- Stain Resistant – easy clean for wine, coffee, denim dye, lipstick, ink and much more
- Extreme Temperature Endurance with no cracking – resistant from -40°C (-40 Fahrenheit) to 70°C (158 Fahrenheit)
- High Humidity and Humidity Aging Resistance – passed “Jungle experiment”, 70 days in 95% humidity and 70°C (158 Fahrenheit).
- Resistance to Salt Water (salt spray test): Acid, 1000 hours test with no change
- Resistance to Light Aging: UV Stability light resistance
- Environmentally friendly
- This baby is going to last!
Dimensions w 21cm x H 31cm (w/handles) / 21cm (w/out handles) and D 15cm
Strap Length 80cm-115cm
Alexandra K has a passion for creating vegan and cruelty-free high fashion. Manufactured in their local workshop in Poland, every bag is handmade by a traditional leather craftsman from beginning to end using old school sewing techniques. Uncompromising on materials, Alexandra K selects fabrics for their quality, sustainability and innovation, and uses only high-quality hardware and non-toxic, plant based glues. Simple, elegant and functional, with discriminating attention to detail and quality construction, 2 years warranty and each bag branded with its own serial number, Alexandra K shows that ethical and sustainable high-end fashion is the future